Meet Dr. Stacy Ochoa – Doctor of Dental Surgery, D-ABDSM
Dr. Ochoa graduated in 2002 with distinction and honors from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry. Prior to dental school, Dr. Ochoa graduated from the St. Louis Community College-Forest Park dental hygiene program in 1995 and attended the University of Missouri- St Louis for pre-med studies. Dr. Ochoa feels that her background in dental hygiene enriches her work as a dentist.
Passionate about dental medicine, Dr. Ochoa had dreams of pursuing dentistry from a very young age. She actively pursues continuing education, incorporating the latest research and technologies into the treatment and care she provides in her practice.
As a Diplomate with the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, Dr. Ochoa is certified with special knowledge and training in dental sleep medicine.
One piece of technology that Dr. Ochoa is most passionate about is the surgical operating microscope, also known as microscope-enhanced dentistry. The microscope allows Dr. Ochoa to view intraoral structures at an extremely high level of magnification, which facilitates a more thorough diagnosis and precise treatment.
Dr. Ochoa has been repeatedly awarded St. Louis’ Top Dentist status by St. Louis Magazine since 2008. She enjoys volunteering and giving back to the community with events like Give Kids a Smile, which she hosted in 2009.
When she’s not in the office, Dr. Ochoa loves spending time with her husband and five beautiful children.
- Professional Affiliations:
- American Academy of Oral-Systemic Health
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Missouri Dental Association
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Christian Medical and Dental Associations
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, Diplomate
- American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry