A conometric implant-supported dental prosthesis is a solution that uses a tapered cone design to retain a cap on the abutment by surface friction. The telescopic abutment design and manufacturing standards provide a stable yet removable non-resilient prosthesis.
The Atlantis® Conus concept is patient-specific, compatible with all major implant systems, and provides edentulous patients with optimal comfort, ease of use and function:
- Precision – Virtual Atlantis Design (VAD) proprietary software ensures that abutments are designed to be precisely parallel for optimal fit and long-term function of the prosthesis
- Comfort — a palate-free option increases taste and speech capabilities, helping patients eat, speak and smile with confidence for an overall improved health and quality of life
- Esthetics — indicated lip and cheek support provides esthetic results for all edentulous situations
- Simplified cleaning — removable by the patient for optimal hygiene and maintenance routines
- Cost-effective — no extra retention elements and routine follow-up for replacement of retention elements, saving both time and money for the patient
The Atlantis® Conus concept can help expand treatment possibilities because it can compensate for resorption and malposition of the alveolar ridge, which can present limitations for fixed solutions.
To schedule a consultation, contact our Imperial, MO dental office.